Top of page
Global Site Navigation

Student Intranet - My Studies

Local Section Navigation
You are here: Main Content

On exchange

Changes to your enrolment while on exchange

You must notify the Student Hub of any changes to your enrolment at the exchange partner as we need to adjust your ECU enrolment accordingly.

If you would like to enrol in units at the exchange partner that are not approved on your original Credit Transfer form(s), you must complete a new Exchange Credit Transfer form, obtain ECU Course Coordinator approval, and return the form to the Study Abroad & Exchange Office.

If you do not submit a new Exchange Credit Transfer form with your Course Coordinator's approval, we will be unable to enrol you in the correct units. Your results will not be added to your record and this may result in your delayed graduation.

Extending your exchange

If you have only applied to stay on exchange for one semester but would like to extend to two semesters, please contact the Student Hub. We will then seek approval from the exchange partner institution. If your request is approved by ECU as well as the exchange partner institution, you will be able to stay for a second semester. This request is will be approved by ECU provided that your ECU Course Coordinator sign a new Exchange Credit Transfer Form and you complete a new Travel Approval Form.

Academic transcript

In most cases the exchange partner institution will forward the academic transcript of your exchange semester/s directly to our office. However, it is your responsibility to check with the exchange partner institution that your academic transcript will be sent to our office.

Skip to top of page