Top of page
Global Site Navigation

Student Intranet - My Studies

Local Section Navigation
You are here: Main Content

Taking time off

If you have a grade other than 'W' you are able to defer your place in a course for up to 12 months. Towards the end of this period, the University will contact you, via your ECU student email account, with re-enrolment information.


Top frequently asked questions on this topic

Got A Question? Ask Us.

Skip to top of page