Top of page
Global Site Navigation

Student Intranet - My Studies

Local Section Navigation
You are here: Main Content

Alternate Exam Conditions

If you require alternative examination conditions due to a disability or medical condition, you need to register with the Student Equity and Diversity Officer. The Student Equity and Diversity Officer will assess your needs and recommend the conditions you require to assist you.


Top frequently asked questions on this topic

Got A Question? Ask Us.

Skip to top of page