Top of page
Global Site Navigation

Student Intranet - My Studies

Local Section Navigation

Help us improve our content by rating this page.

Page rating system

Please tell us why your content rating for this page is low.
If you'd rather not, just click Submit.

You are here:
ECU is currently converting this web content to a more mobile friendly format. If you find the content below is not formatting correctly during this transition please view on desktop browser.
Main Content

Exams information

Exams information

Alternative examination conditions

If you require alternative examination conditions due to a disability or medical condition, you need to register with the Student Equity and Diversity Officer. The Student Equity and Diversity Officer will assess your needs and recommend the conditions you require to assist you.


Top frequently asked questions on this topic

Got A Question? Ask Us.

Skip to top of page