It’s important that you know when enrolment opens for the units you plan to study. Enrolment occurs at different times of the year, depending on the type of teaching period your study fits into.
Teaching periods for most students are semesters, but we also have summer teaching periods, trimesters, terms and practicums. In the table below choose the tab that applies to your teaching period, then check when enrolment closes.
Things to note:
- If you intend to continue your studies for the full year, it’s recommended that you enrol for all relevant teaching periods to secure your preferred times for lectures and tutorials.
- You can vary these selections up until the start of each teaching period.
- In semester 1 & 2 if you have enroled into a least one until for the semester by 12.00 midnight, the night before semester starts, you have until Friday of the second week to add more units to your enrolment.
- The closing date for re-enrolments is 12.00 midnight, the night before the start of each teaching period.
- Continue to check your enrolment closer to semester as units can be cancelled if we don’t meet minimum class numbers.
Re-enrolment opening schedule for next year
Re-enrolments commence in the last week of November for all students intending to study the following year. In this week, opening dates are staggered by School/Course to better manage the rush on SIMO! We’ll add these dates as we get closer to November.