Student Connect Officers assist in the development and delivery of successful transition and orientation programs for all ECU students as well as offer ongoing coordinated support to any student who may desire it.
This involves assisting students negotiate university life and offering one-on-one appointments for the development of action plans designed to assist students achieve success in their studies at ECU.
Student Connect Officers are also able to provide general visa advice to international students.
You need to make an appointment to see a Student Connect Officer. You will find them conveniently located at Student Central on the Joondalup and Mount Lawley ECU campuses. Appointments are available between 9:00am and 4:00pm Monday to Friday at:
- Mount Lawley Campus, Building 3, or
- Joondalup Campus, Building 18.
You will need to make an appointment by:
- phoning 134 328 and ask to be connected to the Student Connect Officer on your home campus;
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- in person by visiting Student Central;
Got A Question? Ask Us.