Student Connect Officers assist in the development and delivery of successful transition and orientation programs for all ECU students as well as offer ongoing coordinated support to any student who may desire it.
This involves assisting students negotiate university life and offering one-on-one appointments for the development of action plans designed to assist students achieve success in their studies at ECU.
Student Connect Officers are also able to provide general visa advice to international students.
Connect For Success
Connect For Success is a proactive, university-wide student retention and success initiative that offers speciailsed services to students with additional support as required in order to complete their studies.
It aims to improve the success of students at ECU, with students opting into Connect For Success being offered individualised support by a Student Connect Officer.
To learn more visit the Projects and Initiatives - Connect For Success web page.
- Top frequently asked questions on this topic
- How can I contact a Student Connect Officer?
- What support can ECU offer me?
- What is a full-time load for an International Student?
- As an International student, when do I need to arrive in Perth?
- How do I contact an International Student Adviser?
- Can I get a letter to confirm I am a current international student at ECU?
- Can I get financial assistance if I am an International student at ECU?
- What are my orientation activities as an International Student?
- Can you help me arrange schooling for my children while I study in Australia?
- How can I get a completion letter to support my (o ....... application to attend my graduation ceremony?
Got A Question? Ask Us.