Top of page
Main Content

Study opportunities

Study overseas

There are a number of options available to you as an ECU student to undertake some of your study overseas. The amount of time you spend overseas could be as little as two weeks or as much as two semesters.

Further Studies

If you have enjoyed your studies to date and are thinking about pursing further studies, there are a range of options which may suit you. Find out about Honours, Postgraduate Research, Postgraduate Coursework course options here.

Study at another institution 

Cross-institutional study means that you may gain approval to study units at a host institution and credit that study towards your award at Edith Cowan University.

Skip to top of page