You are here: Site tools:
Help us improve our website content by rating this page.
- Notification of change of address/name (PDF File120.4 KB)
- Notification of change of address/namePDF File, (120.4 KB)
Change my details
You can change your address in SIMO.
- Login to your SIMO account under the 'Easy Logins' menu in the Student Portal
- Click on Address Details in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the address typeyou would like to update (e.g. CORR AUST for Australian correspondence address.
- Click Update
For all other changes complete the Notification of change of address/name form and lodge at Student Central on campus.
- Top frequently asked questions on this topic
- How do I change my address with the University?
- What is the library's phone number and address?
- What is my student email address?
- Can I change my Ask Us user ID and email address?
- Will I get a new email address because of the migration to Office365?
- This is my last semester. Is there anything I need to do to graduate?
- Can I get my graduation certificate posted to me?
- Where can I get help with my Office365 account password?
- Do I have to apply to graduate?
- Can I apply for a scholarship if the online application says I am not eligible?
Got A Question? Ask Us.