Hazard Risk Management Training
If you would like to complete online Health and Safety (HS) Risk Management training please contact OSH@ecu.edu.au to arrange this training. The online training module will provide you with a basic understanding of the HS risk management process. By the end of the module you should be able to:
- Understand the importance of risk management in preventing and controlling hazards in the workplace;
- Identify and participate in the key steps in the risk management process;
- Apply hazard identification techniques;
- Assess the level of risk associated with hazards;
- List in order the steps in the Hierarchy of Control (HoC);
- Understand that you need to use ECU's risk management database - Riskware - to record your HS Hazard Risk Assessment (HRA) or view your School/Centre Hazard Risk Register (HRR).
You should allow approximately 30 minutes to complete this module. At the end of the module you will be asked to undertake an online assessment to check your understanding of the key concepts presented.