Senior staff performance payments
The Senior Staff Performance Payments Scheme (SSPPS) rewards senior staff for achieving and exceeding goals which are directly linked to the ECU Strategic Plan.
Senior staff are defined in the Senior Staff Performance Payments Policy. The scheme operates annually and participation is voluntary.
All eligible senior staff (other than the Senior Leadership Team who remain on 10%) can access a maximum performance payment of 7.5% of base salary.
Performance payment resources:
- Executive Performance Agreement Template - Chancellery only (MS Word Document, 47.5 KB)
- SSPPS My Work Plan Template (MS Word Document, 97.5 KB)
- SSPPS Participant Form (MS Word Document, 84.5 KB)
- SSPPS Research Performance Plan (MS Word Document, 118.0 KB)
- SSPPS Leadership Capabilities Examples (MS Word Document, 79.0 KB)