Top of page
Global Site Navigation

Finance and Business Services

Local Section Navigation
You are here: Main Content

ECU Travel

The Finance and Business Services Centre owns the University's Travel Policy, manages the relationships with ECU’s travel service providers and supports the Travel Approval System (TAS).

About Travelling

If you’re planning ECU business-related travel or book travel on behalf of others, you must first read the Travel Policy to ensure you are familiar with travellers' rights and obligations when travelling on behalf of ECU.

Please note the following important points regarding business-related travel:

  • Approval must be obtained prior to travel, either through the University's online Travel Approval System (staff) or relevant form (guests and students);
  • Travel (air, accommodation, car hire) must be booked through the University's contracted Agent - refer to See Also/Preferred Suppliers section for details.
  • Use a University Credit Card for travel-related expenses;
  • Your School/Centre may have a staff member who can assist with travel arrangements.

Preferred Suppliers for Travel

For information on preferred suppliers for travel, please refer to the See Also section.


For information and advice regarding travel insurance policies, extent of cover and claims, please refer to the Strategic & Governance Services Centre's  Insurance page - refer to See Also section.

Related Information

Please refer to the following pages for current information regarding:


ECU Travel Administrators

Skip to top of page