Benchmarking provides a mechanism for faculties and centres to compare performance across a range of activities against suitable partners as part of continuous quality improvement and an ongoing review of their practices.
For more information, please view our benchmarking policy.
Benchmarking guidelines for faculties and centres
The guidelines have been developed to:
- provide benchmarking advice and assistance;
- guide faculties and centres in determining what activities should be benchmarked and prioritising benchmarking initiatives; and
- provide an overview of benchmarking initiatives and comparator institutions.
For more information, download the benchmarking documentation.
Benchmarking mechanism for activity and results collection
The Benchmarking Mechanism for Activity and Results Collection (BenchMARC) is a web-based application that has been developed to:
- guide staff through the process of benchmarking; and
- act as a register of information about benchmarking initiatives carried out at ECU.
A number of training packages have been developed to allow staff to learn and explore the various components of benchmarking. The training also provides guidance through the process and application of benchmarking at ECU.
These can be accessed by contacting Organisational Development within the Centre for Learning and Development (CLD) via email.
CLD can also provide further assistance with course and curriculum benchmarking.
For further information contact the Quality Unit via: email@example.com