ECU has corporate membership of the Qantas Club.
- Any ECU staff member can join ECU’s Corporate Membership Scheme.
- Julie Hogarth is ECU’s Qantas Club Coordinator.
- Julie manages all aspects of the corporate scheme, including renewals, transfers, and adding new members.
- Each scheme member has their own renewal date.
- The Company Coordinator will make contact with members at least one month before their membership is due for renewal.
- Qantas Club membership cards will be sent directly to the Company Coordinator, who will then distribute to the member.
- Please note that the Qantas Club Service Centre cannot provide personal information about members to the Company Coordinator.
For more information about membership benefits, visit the Qantas Club website.
- There is a once-only joining fee of $247.38.
- Staff can join for either 1 or 2 years:
- membership is $351.00 for 1 year; or
- membership is $637.00 for 2 years
How to apply
Please log onto FBSC Kiosk - Travel and complete the Qantas Club New Application form.
If your membership is being funded by ECU it must:
- relate to travel on ECU business only;
- have approval from your Dean/Director; and
- complete the Qantas Club ECU Funding Approval form - FBSC Kiosk - Travel.
Approved forms are processed by:
Julie Hogarth ECU Qantas Club Coordinator
Finance and Business Services Centre
Building 1, Joondalup Campus
Telephone: (61 8) 6304 2547
Processing of an application takes approximately 20 working days. Urgent processing takes 3 working days and costs an extra $30.
If you are paying for your Qantas Club Membership you can choose to do so by salary sacrifice.
Refer to See Also for Smart Salary Options web page for more information.