The Marketing and Communications Services Centre comprises six teams.
The Corporate Communications team is responsible for media relations and internal communication.
- media enquiries and press releases;
- internal communications, newsletters and ECU news items; and
- public relations and media strategy.
The Corporate Events team is responsible for organising and running major ECU events and seeking opportunities to engage with the community through events.
- ECU open days and public lectures
- graduation ceremonies; and
- new building openings.
The Marketing team includes a group of Account Managers who assist staff with a wide range of promotional activities.
- print and campaign advertising and brochures;
- ECU images, printing, copying and graphic design; and
- management of ECU's sponsorship activities.
The International Partnership team is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with overseas education representatives and pathway providers, for the continued recruitment of international students.
- maximising opportunities to recruit new international students;
- managing relationships with representatives and partners; and
- organising and attending international recruitment events.
The Online Marketing team is responsible for ECU's social media strategy and other web-based communications.
- providing leadership on social media practice and online marketing opportunities;
- managing social media for future students and the reachyourpotential.com.au website; and
- providing assistance with analytics and website tracking.
The Student Recruitment team is responsible for promoting ECU to prospective students, schools and other stakeholders.
- answering enquiries from prospective students;
- organising events and campus tours for future students; and
- maximising opportunities to recruit new students.
Web Business Team
The Web Business Team is responsible for consistency of design, content and accessibility of ECU’s web domain.
- migrating suitable faculty and service centre content to the WebCMS;
- developing and maintaining key ECU websites, including mobile; and
- developing and reviewing web-related policies and guidelines.