The Marketing and Communications Services Centre comprises seven teams.
The Corporate Communications team is responsible for media relations and internal communication.
- media enquiries and press releases;
- internal communications, newsletters and ECU news items; and
- public relations and media strategy.
The Corporate Events team is responsible for organising and running major ECU events and seeking opportunities to engage with the community through events.
- ECU open days and public lectures
- graduation ceremonies; and
- new building openings.
The Marketing team includes a group of Account Managers who assist staff with a wide range of promotional activities.
- print and campaign advertising and brochures;
- ECU images, printing, copying and graphic design;
- approvals for use of the ECU logo; and
- management of ECU's sponsorship activities.
The Digital Marketing team is responsible for digital marketing campaigns, social media strategy and other web-based communications.
- providing leadership on social media practice and digital marketing opportunities;
- managing social media for future students and content for the ecugetready.com.au and ecu.edu.au/degrees website;
- providing assistance with analytics and website tracking;
- ensuring consistency of design, content and accessibility of ECU’s web domain; and
- developing and reviewing web-related policies and guidelines.
Our Student Recruitment team offers a professional enquiry management service for domestic and international future students and key stakeholders.
- promotion of ECU through targeted sales messages;
- advice on entry pathways into ECU;
- advice on course information, admission requirements and prerequisites, campus services and support services available to future students; and
- organising and attending future student events, industry visits and career expos.
Strategic Business Development Team
The Strategic Business Development Team provides several services to the University:
- market analysis for products relating to increasing student enrolments;
- lead qualification and nurturing for individual students regardless of acquisition channel;
- maintenance of the knowledgebase for Sales activities globally;
- training and development of ECU sales staff;
- business development of enrolment related projects;
- project management of key strategic initiatives;
- implementation and promotion of scholarships via sales channels;
- promotion of scholarship opportunities to key student and future student cohorts;
- coordination of external relationships regarding articulation agreements globally; and
- coordination of the Jump Street and ECU Excellence Ambassador student engagement initiatives.