The Marketing and Communications Services Centre comprises seven teams.
The Corporate Communications team is responsible for media relations and internal communication.
- media enquiries and press releases;
- internal communications, newsletters and ECU news items; and
- public relations and media strategy.
The Corporate Events team is responsible for organising and running major ECU events and seeking opportunities to engage with the community through events.
- ECU open days and public lectures
- graduation ceremonies; and
- new building openings.
The Marketing team includes a group of Account Managers who assist staff with a wide range of promotional activities.
- print and campaign advertising and brochures;
- ECU images, printing, copying and graphic design;
- approvals for use of the ECU logo; and
- management of ECU's sponsorship activities.
The Digital Marketing team is responsible for digital marketing campaigns, social media strategy and other web-based communications.
- providing leadership on social media practice and digital marketing opportunities;
- managing social media for future students and content for the reachyourpotential.com.au and ecu.edu.au/degrees website;
- providing assistance with analytics and website tracking;
- ensuring consistency of design, content and accessibility of ECU’s web domain; and
- developing and reviewing web-related policies and guidelines.
Our Student Recruitment team offers a professional enquiry management service for domestic and international future students and key stakeholders.
- promotion of ECU through targeted sales messages;
- advice on entry pathways into ECU;
- advice on course information, admission requirements and prerequisites, campus services and support services available to future students; and
- organising and attending future student events, industry visits and career expos.
Strategic Business Development Team
The Strategic Business Development Team is responsible for market research and analysis, and for development of the ECU sales plan.
The International Partnerships team is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with overseas education representatives and education providers, for the continued recruitment of international students.
- maximising opportunities to recruit new students;
- managing relationships with representatives and partners; and
- organising and attending international recruitment events.