Placing an advertisement
If you're thinking of advertising an upcoming ECU-related course, event, product or service, you should start by speaking to your designated Account Manager.
All advertising must be coordinated through the Marketing and Communications Services Centre to ensure it's consistent with our brand and corporate style guidelines.
This includes everything from a straightforward press ad for an upcoming event, to an integrated online and offline creative campaign.
For more information, see our Marketing Account Managers webpage.
Simple press ads
We have a cost-effective template for simple press ads that promote ECU courses, events, products or services.
Talk to your Account Manager about the lead time required for the publication you want to run your ad in as these can vary.
If you're considering a themed advertising campaign with multiple ads and a range of media, including online and print, please consult with your Account Manager.
Campaigns are more costly and generally require the services of our contracted advertising or digital agencies, sometimes both.
How to book an advertisement
To book an ECU-related advertisement, please follow these steps:
- Contact your Account Manager and provide them with information about:
- where you want the ad/s to appear;
- what dates you want this to happen; and
- your budget and cost centre.
- Send drafted content to your Account Manager, ensuring that it's approved by your area, is accurate and from a reliable source. (We can provide copy editing, but not accuracy checking).
- Your Account Manager will provide you with a quote for your approval. Once approved, we will create a purchase order through Oracle.
- Your Account Manager makes a booking for your ad/s and sends you a PDF of the ad/s for your approval.
- If you need to make changes, provide details to your Account Manager.
- Your advertisement is signed off and approved. Your Account Manager will send you the final PDF.