The Marketing and Communications Services Centre provides a wide range of services to ECU management, staff, students, future students and the wider community.
The Centre manages ECU’s key communication channels and has collective responsibility for ensuring all external and internal communications adhere to ECU brand guidelines. The Centre also drives and optimises opportunities for recruitment of students.
How can we help you?
The Centre offers advice and assistance with any of the following activities. If you're unsure where to start, contact your designated Marketing Account Manager.
- Placing an advertisement
- Media enquiries and public relations
- Written communication advice
- Sourcing images from our library
- Photography needs
- Organising corporate events
- Printing, copying and graphic design
- ECU-branded promotional items
- Applications for ECU sponsorship
- Student recruitment opportunities
- Corporate style guides and templates
- Online marketing and social media
- Web content and design