The Marketing and Communications Services Centre champions the ECU brand and works to uphold and enhance the University’s reputation through management of its many communication channels. Our wide-ranging responsibilities include:
- brand and corporate style management;
- social media channel management;
- advertising, promotional publications, market research, internal communications, media releases and media enquiries;
- organisation of graduations, open days and other corporate events;
- management of sponsorships;
- handling prospective student enquiries, high school presentations, expos and campus tours and management of the Visitor’s Centre; and
- management of the content and style of ECU's internet and intranet sites, including the Future Students site, and migration of websites to ECU’s content management system.
To meet these responsibilities, the Centre is organised into six core areas:
- Corporate Marketing;
- Online Marketing;
- Corporate Communications;
- Corporate Events;
- Student Recruitment; and
- the Web Business Team.
Our key stakeholders
Our key stakeholders include: prospective students; high schools and TAFEs; teachers; career counsellors; parents; employers; local councils; sponsored organisations; media; staff; current students; graduates; and local communities.
In addition to the University's values, we embrace a strong work ethic; a positive/can-do attitude; innovation; a willingness to learn; co-operation and collaboration within our own team and across ECU; and a healthy work/life balance.