To provide timely, accurate, reliable information and advisory services across the University for planning and managerial decision making that supports the strategic priorities of the University.
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant information that underpins the strategic and operational decision making within the University.
- Ensure users are equipped and trained in appropriate toolsets to analyse and exploit the information for strategic and operational purposes.
- Management Reporting covers the following key perspectives of the University's performance:
Student Load Planning (Annual and Long Term)
- Custodian of Annual and long Term Load Planning function which underpins the budgeting and other key planning functions across ECU
- Provide basis for load planning, which takes into account external and internal levers of performance
- Co-ordinate and liaise with stakeholders across the University to finalise the load targets
- Provide performance reporting to track progress against agreed targets
- Provide advice, analysis and interpretation of corporate wide data for strategic planning, scenario modelling and performance evaluation.
Manager, Business Analytics
Telephone: (61 8) 6304 2832