Cadmus is an online environment where teachers create, and students complete written assessments in one shared place. It offers a new way of conducting assessment that will help to improve teaching and learning outcomes, including, but not limited to, academic integrity, student experience and graduate outcomes....
Features of Cadmus are:
- Assignment instructions are provided on the same page where students complete their written work.
- Assignment instructions can be updated at any point and scaffolded, with all the changes immediately visible to students.
- Notes tab provides opportunities to encourage students adopt an “authentic” learning process, making it easy to take notes, plan, and collect research in a single environment.
- Simple text formatting options.
- Saving of work occurs automatically online.
- Reminders provided to paraphrase and add citations while writing.
- APA reference guide is available at hand within the environment.
- Seamless integration with Turnitin for assessment submission, originality report and feedback.
- Weekly student progress reports and summary completion reports provided to inform action and change.
Training and Support