This team provides procurement-related services with an overall aim of seeking value for money and return on investment.
- engaging customers, key stakeholders and partners to ensure ECU continuously develops its procurement operation;
- executing and managing contracts and/or preferred supplier agreements for the procurement of goods and services that guarantee value for money;
- implementing strategic sourcing projects to establish contracts or price agreements for the procurement of goods and services;
- providing procurement advice, including tender management, strategic sourcing, contract management and purchasing;
- managing the procurement process in line with public and private sector best-practice;
- engaging and managing our supplier base to establish effective relationships and partnerships with strategic suppliers;
- ensuring governance and transparency through managing buyer behaviour and our performance management framework;
- ensuring good governance and probity through managing and monitoring ECU’s expenditure; and
- ensuring effective communication of procurement information to all process and systems users.
Senior Procurement and Contracts Specialist
Telephone: (61 8) 6304 2795