At ECU, we’re committed to undertaking high quality research. We offer scholarships to both current and future students who wish to undertake a doctoral or master by research degree.
With the support of an ECU scholarship, we want to help you realise your ambitions and reach your destination. Scholarships aim to help you successfully complete your research journey by improving your financial situation.
For more information on scholarship opportunities, visit the Higher Degree by Research Scholarships web page.
Industry and PhD Research Engagement Program
The Industry and PhD Research Engagement Program (iPREP) is a new initiative being trialled by ECU to provide PhD students with enhanced career opportunities. The successful candidates will utilise the thesis examination period to complete a project as part of an interdisciplinary student team with an industry partner. Your skill set will be matched with the requirements of an authentic workplace problem presented by the industry partner.
Applications close on Friday 29 November, 2013.
For more information and to apply download the iPREP Application and Guidelines.
Current scholarship holders
The following list provides forms and guidelines relating to research scholarships at ECU:
- PG Academic Referee Report (PDF File, 77.0 KB)
- Application to Extend an APA, ECUPRS, EIPRS or ECU IPRS PG Scholarship (PDF File, 126.1 KB)
- Application to Undertake Paid Employment PG Research Scholarship (PDF File, 79.9 KB)
- Application to Continue a PG Research Scholarship Whilst Travelling (PDF File, 123.3 KB)
- Application for Termination of a PG Research Scholarship (PDF File, 128.0 KB)
- Application for Suspension of a PG Research Scholarship (PDF File, 128.5 KB)
- Application for Part-Time Status PG Research Scholarship (PDF File, 193.6 KB)
- Application for Extended Sick or Maternity Leave (PDF File, 133.1 KB)
- Grounds for H1 equivalence (PDF File, 135.9 KB)
- PG Academic Referee Report (MS Word Document, 85.0 KB)
- Application for termination of Australian PG Award (Industry) (PDF File, 86.2 KB)
- APA PG Research conditions (PDF File, 105.8 KB)
- IPRS conditions (PDF File, 106.6 KB)
- Notification of Centrelink customer reference number - scholarship eligibility (PDF File, 92.9 KB)
- Notification of bank details for scholarship electronic payments (PDF File, 102.3 KB)