Cadmus is an online environment where teachers create, and students complete written assessments in one shared place. It offers a simplified assessment process that will help you achieve improved learning outcomes, including, but not limited to, academic integrity, student experience and graduate outcomes....
Features of Cadmus are:
- Assignment instructions are provide on the same page where you complete your written work.
- Updates to assignment instructions are immediately visible.
- Notes tab make it easy to take notes, plan, and collect research in a single environment.
- Simple text formatting options.
- Saving of work occurs automatically online.
- Reminders given as “paste chips”, to consider paraphrasing or add a citation while you write.
- Access to the APA reference guide provided within the same page.
- Works seamlessly with Turnitin for submission, originality report and assignment feedback.