Requests for reviews against results and academic progression status outcomes released on SIMO by Monday, 15 July for Semester 1, 2019 and associated teaching periods must be submitted no later than:
- Formal Review: close of business on Sunday, 11 August 2019.
- Academic Progression Status Review: close of business on Tuesday, 13 August 2019.
For results/academic progression status outcomes that are released on SIMO from Tuesday, 16 July (delayed due to deferred exams etc.):
- You are advised to check SIMO regularly for result updates and your student email for changes in your Academic Progression Status information if applicable (i.e. Probation, At Risk, Exclusion).
- If you intend to request a review against a final result you must do so within 28 days after the date the result is published on SIMO. The Student Hub will check your actual result date for you.
- If your Academic Progression Status has changed to 'Excluded' you will be sent an email and a letter confirming this outcome. The correspondence will include the last date to appeal.
- If you decide to request a review against your Academic Progression Status, the email and letter referred to in the previous point will include your revised deadline date for appeal submission (30 days from the date the result is published on SIMO).
- You must present your email or letter at the Student Hub when you are submitting your Academic Progression Status Review form.
- Student Hub staff will check your email/letter to ensure the request is being submitted by the date specified.