Top of page
Global Site Navigation

Information Technology Services

Local Section Navigation
You are here:
ECU is currently converting this web content to a more mobile friendly format. If you find the content below is not formatting correctly during this transition please view on desktop browser.
Main Content

Getting a login account

Request a login account for a new staff member

As a hiring manager, you can apply for a login account once you've received a new staff number from HR. You can then complete an application for  a computer system account using the Staff accounts form which is available in the IT Services Kiosk:

Requesting additional access for a login account

If you require additional access to systems or resources, such as access to a shared drive or to a shared mailbox, fill out the relevant details on the staff accounts form which is available in the IT Service Desk:

Request a login account for a visitor

For a visiting fellow, adjunct professor, contractor, or temporary staff you must first apply for an access-only staff ID number.
You can do so by completing the "Request for Access Only" form in the Finance and Business Services forms page, under the Payroll Services header.

Request a login account for course or event attendees

If you’re holding an event or a short course and the attendees require access to the internet while on campus, you can request login IDs for each attendee by completing the 'Application for Temporary Computer System Access' form, which is available in the IT Services Kiosk.

Support and advice

If you would like more information or wish to lodge a request or report an incident, please see our 'support and advice' page.

Skip to top of page