ECU leases the majority of its vehicles. The monthly lease cost for these vehicles is charged to Schools or Centres via Fleetmanager, the external fleet management software including fuel, repairs and scheduled maintenance costs.
Facilities and Service Centre, Contracts and Projects Manager is responsible for the replacement, purchase and disposal of all ECU vehicles, as well as providing assistance in determining which vehicle is most suitable and how much it will cost.
Application process for a new vehicle:
- Discuss your requirements and vehicle options including costs with the Facilities and Service Centre, Contracts and Projects Manager.
- Complete a quote request (sent to you after your initial discussion).
- Complete a "Requisition for University Job Needs Vehicle" form or “Requisition for Senior Executive Vehicle” form and await the vehicle quote.
- Attach the vehicle quote to the application form and seek appropriate approvals.
- Send the approved application form to the Facilities and Service Centre, Contracts and Projects Manager.
- The Dealership will liaise directly with you to arrange for vehicle delivery.
For the Contracts and Projects Manager details, see our contact