Top of page
Global Site Navigation

Facilities and Services

Local Section Navigation
You are here: Main Content


We have many forms of internal and external signage across our campuses, should you require signage or notice where we could improve signage please contact the Campus Support Office on your campus. Below are the types of signage and areas responsible for providing and maintaining signage.

Event and function on campus and Hire of facilities signage

Finding a building/room or external area on campus can be difficult for visitors who may never have been on an ECU campus previously. The Campus Support Office is able to assist you with relevant signage for your event and this can be placed at strategic locations around the campus. Please provide sufficient notice to the Campus Support Office so your request can be accommodated.

External signage

External corporate signage is managed by ECU’s Campus Operations and Resources branch and is regularly updated from information supplied by the Campus Support Offices. Should you discover any incorrect information on the corporate signs please contact your campus Campus Support Office.

Signage for refurbished buildings/rooms

All requirements for signage relating to the refurbishment of an area is the responsibility of ECU’s Campus Operations and Resources branch and forms part of each refurbishment project (Improvement Works).

Internal Signage

Internal signage, i.e. directory boards; wall fitted signs; ceiling mounted signs; lettering on glass, etc is managed by the ECU's Campus Operations and Resources branch using ECU’s preferred suppliers.  If you require any changes to internal signage please download and complete the Internal Signage Request document and email to

Door Signage

If you have just joined the University, or have changed your name, you may need a name plate for your office door. All name plates are prepared on Mount Lawley campus and sent via internal mail once the order is complete. Please complete an Office Door Name and Number Plates Order Form.

Emergency Signage

Emergency signage (i.e. exit signs) is managed through ECU’s Maintenance branch. If you discover incorrect or missing signage please report this direct to the Maintenance Call Centre Ext.5554 or via email to

Evacuation Signage

Evacuation signage is managed by the Campus Support Office. If you discover incorrect or missing signage please report this direct to the Campus Support Office on your campus.

For our Campus Support Office locations and contact details, see our contact page.


Our customers views and opinions are important in helping us improve the services we offer.  If you have feedback about a service or a suggestion let us know by completing a Service Feedback Form.

Skip to top of page