Top of page
Global Site Navigation

Digital and Campus Services

Local Section Navigation
You are here: Main Content

ID and access cards

All staff are required to have an ECU staff ID card, which not only identifies you as a staff member but also gives you access to several services to support your work, including:

Your ID card is automatically activated for all internal ECU systems. Your building and room access is granted based on your role, however if you need additional access to rooms, you can request this via the IT Service Catalogue.

A Transperth SmartRider card is integrated with your ECU Staff ID card. For more information on SmartRider services, direct debit and discount options, please visit the Transperth website.

Important information

  • It is imperative that you do not lend your ID Card to anybody. Your access card is for your personal use only and use by any other person presents a safety and security risk for yourself and the University.
  • More detailed information is available from our ECU Access Control brochure.
  • Misuse of your access card is a serious offence. Please refer to the Conditions of Use for a complete explanation of your responsibilities.

More resources:

If you have unresolved issues with your ID card, please contact the IT Service Desk.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Staff can access the Digital and Campus Services kiosk for a comprehensive range of knowledge articles and self-service facilities.

Skip to top of page