Digital and Campus Services are committed to the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of an integrated documentation framework which underpins the University’s policies and explains how the principles are applied within our Centre.
Our Centre has developed:
- Guidelines which provide context and clarity around the content of a policy or standard and how it is implemented and applied.
- Standards which document mandatory specifications that support the application of policy. This can be categorised by:
- Operational - a formal document that establishes uniform service criteria, methods, processes and practices.
- Technical - a formal document that establishes uniform architectural or infrastructural criteria, methods, processes and practices.
- Work instructions which document branch specific instructions on how to perform specific tasks and depends on the level of risk, specific situation and based on process performance which align to the University’s policies and Centre documentation.