You alone are responsible for achieving the priorities you set for your life. These tools and resources will help you to take control and ensure you reach your goals.
- Wheel of life
- The 7 habits of highly effective people website
- Covey’s circle of influence
- Mind tools - Locus of control
- Mind tools - Eisenhower’s urgent/important priority matrix
Get time management strategies to stay organised, keep a clear mind, and be more productive – in work and life.
- Laying the productivity groundwork
- Obstacle to productivity
- Productivity principle 1: Space
- Productivity principle 2: Mind
- Productivity principle 3: Time
- Equipping yourself for action
- Gathering to the inbox
- Understanding processing
- Processing email
- Your time budgeter
Set yourself up for success by learning to set realistic goals that can be broken into meaningful action steps.
ECU Professional Development Courses
- Covey, S.R. (2004). The 7 habits of highly effective people. London: Simon & Schuster UK Ltd.
- Live Life Longer Portal