Basics of installing and configuring Panopto
- On ECU Windows machines install from the Software Centre. On ECU Macs, install from the Self Service app
- All other (non-ECU) computers - head to Download Panopto.
Each new semester you need to link your Blackboard unit to the previous semester’s Panopto Content Folder:
- Adding Panopto to Blackboard Tip sheet | Video
- All videos added to a Blackboard site become instantly available; to prevent this, change settings to require approval before becoming visible to viewers.
- Linking to Past Panopto folders quick guide
- Panopto video workflow graphic (PDF, 2MB)
Tips before recording
- Accessible information design with PowerPoint (pdf)
- Best practice to lecture capture (pdf)
- Best Practice to Lecture Capture in the Classroom
- Best Practice to Personal Video Capture
- Lecture capture storyboard planning template (MS Word)
- Tips to creating a welcome video (MS Word)
- 5 Easy Steps For Producing Better E-Learning Videos
- How are Universities using video on campus?
- Beyond lecture capture: 16 ways you can use video for education