Blackboard Learn Ultra Essentials is a 2 hour generic training module for staff, that introduces participants to the Blackboard Learn Ultra environment and enables participants to perform essential academic functions within the new LMS platform used for short courses.
- Application of minimum standards with respect to the TEL continuum
- Locate student and staff Blackboard Learn Ultra help resources
- Familiarisation with the Blackboard Learn Ultra environment navigation
- Personalise the Blackboard Learn Ultra experience
- Activities Timeline
- Course Announcements
- Course content management
- Assignments and Grading overview
Book a Training Session
Train sessions are available across the Joondalup, Mount Lawley and South West campuses.
Access the Staff Development Calendar to view the upcoming sessions and Nominate your attendance.
In addition you can request custom group training by emailing eLearningTraining@ecu.edu.au