- ECU Support Services (PDF File339.3 KB)
- ECU Support ServicesPDF File, (339.3 KB)
- Online (Off-campus) (PDF File376.1 KB)
- Online (Off-campus)PDF File, (376.1 KB)
Off Campus support
Telephone: (61 8) 6304 2990
Fax: (61 8) 6304 5188
For queries relating to your online study materials please contact your lecturer. All enrolment-related queries should be directed to Student Central.
PO Box 1210
Western Australia 6919
The Discussion Forum for off campus students can be found in Blackboard under "My Communities".
- Top frequently asked questions on this topic
- Are there orientation activities for online students?
- Can I study teacher education as an online or external course?
- Can I get a Student ID card if I am an off-campus student?
- Will I receive any study information for my online studies?
- I’m sitting an exam for an off-campus unit. Where is my timetable?
- What study materials will I receive for my online unit?
- What are my computer requirements for studying online?
- Can I study courses online at ECU?
- Can I study a Doctorate or Master by Research online?
- Will it cost me more to study online?
Got A Question? Ask Us.