Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I reset my password?
If you can remember your previous password: change your password here
If you cannot remember your previous password call the IT Service Desk on +61 8 6304 6000 or send an email to email@example.com
- How can I access my student email account using another email system?
To access your student email account using your own email program rather than the Microsoft Live@edu webmail interface, you need to set up your email client to work with our Live@edu mail server.
- Where can I download the Information Technology Services Centre calendar?
This calendar is colour-coded to clearly show key dates, events, orientation week, exam weeks, semester start dates, and holidays. Download the calendar.
- Where can I find Faculty and School calendars, exam timetables and information regarding important dates?
A selection of calendars and links to important dates, semester and exam timetables are available here.
- Where can I borrow audio-visual equipment?
You can borrow equipment from Multimedia Resources (MMR).
- What do I have to do to obtain a Transperth SmartRider card?
You can find details of who qualifies for a Transperth SmartRider card and how to obtain one on this page.
- How much does printing cost and where can I print my documents?
You can print your documents in the library and e-Labs on each campus. Details of costs and how to obtain free print credits.
- Can I connect my laptop to the ECU wireless network?
Yes you can connect to the ECU wireless network and to Eduroam. Set-up guides and instructions.
The answers to most of your questions can be found on the ASK US web page.
If you cannot find the answer to an IT related question on this FAQ page or through ASK US please call the IT Sevice Desk on +61 8 6304 6000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org