Why does 'invalid' show when I enrol into the unit?
If you have a unit showing as 'invalid', you are NOT enrolled in the unit.
This may be because:
- you have not completed a pre-requisite unit
- you are not enrolled in a co-requisite unit
- you enrolled after the unit was full
SIMO access problems
- Have you forgotten your ECU username or password?
Contact Student Central or the IT Service Desk to obtain your user ID or a password reset.
- Do you have an encumbrance or admin block?
If SIMO prevents you from re-enrolling because you have encumbrance it may be due to unpaid fees or a library fine. Contact Student Central for help.
- Have enrolment services for your course opened?
Check your opening date on the faculty schedule or please contact Student Central for help.