Why does 'invalid' show when I enrol into the unit?
If you have a unit showing as 'invalid', you are NOT enrolled in the unit.
This may be because:
- you have not completed a pre-requisite unit
- you are not enrolled in a co-requisite unit
- you enrolled after the unit was full
You can find out the reason for your 'invalid' status by selecting the breach button next to the unit in SIMO.
SIMO access problems
- Have you forgotten your ECU username or password?
Contact Student Central or the IT Service Desk to obtain your user ID or a password reset.
- Do you have an encumbrance or admin block?
If SIMO prevents you from re-enrolling because you have encumbrance it may be due to unpaid fees or a library fine. Contact Student Central for help.
- Have enrolment services for your course opened?
Check your opening date on the faculty schedule or please contact Student Central for help.