Appeals against results and academic progression status outcomes released during the
week commencing Monday 12 December for Semester 2, 2016 and associated
teaching periods must be submitted no later than:
Monday 30 January 2017
Note:this date is an extension of the standard appeal deadline (20 business days after release of results), due to Academic staff leave in January.
results that are released on SIMO from 19 December (delayed due to deferred exams etc.):
- You are advised to check your SIMO regularly for result updates and your student email for Academic Progression Status information if applicable i.e. Probation, At Risk, Exclusion;
- If you intend to appeal against a result(s) you must do so within 20 business days after the date the result is published on SIMO. Student Central will check your actual result date for you;
- If your Academic Progression Status has changed to 'Excluded' you will be sent an email and a letter confirming this outcome.
- If you decide to appeal against your Academic Progression Status, the email and letter referred to in the previous point will include your revised deadline date for appeal submission (20 business days from the date the result is published on SIMO;
- You must present your email or letter at Student Central when you are submitting your Academic Progression Status appeal;
- Student Central staff will check your email/letter to ensure the appeal is being submitted by the date specified within.