Appeals against results released during the week commencing Monday, 14 December for Semester 2, 2015 and associated teaching periods must be submitted no later than:
Monday, 25 January 2016
Note: this date is an extension of the standard appeal deadline (20 business days after release of results), due to academic staff leave in January.
For results that are released after week commencing
14 December, due to deferred exams etc:
- If you intend to appeal against a result(s) you must do so within 20 business days after the result is published on SIMO;
- You are advised to check your SIMO regularly for result updates and your student email for progression status information if applicable i.e. Probation, At Risk, Exclusion;
- If your status has changed to 'Excluded' you will be sent an email and a letter confirming this outcome;
- The email and letter will include your revised deadline for appeal submission;
- You must present your email or letter if submitting an appeal after the standard close-off date shown above;
- Student Central staff will check your email/letter to ensure the appeal is being submitted by the date specified within.