Appeals against results released during the week commencing Monday 13 July for Semester 1, 2015 and associated teaching periods must be submitted no later than:
Monday, 10 August 2015
In relation to results that are released later than week commencing 13 July 2015, due to deferred exams etc.
- You are advised to check your SIMO regularly for result updates and your student email for progression status information if applicable ie Probation, At Risk, Exclusion
- If your status has changed to 'Excluded' Assessments will send you an email and a letter
- The email and letter will include the revised deadline for appeal submission
- You must present your email or letter if submitting an appeal after the standard close-off date shown above
- Student Central staff will check your email/letter to ensure the appeal is being submitted by the date specified therein