Top of page
Global Site Navigation

Student Intranet - My Studies

Local Section Navigation

Help us improve our content by rating this page.

Page rating system

Please tell us why your content rating for this page is low.
If you'd rather not, just click Submit.

You are here:
ECU is currently converting this web content to a more mobile friendly format. If you find the content below is not formatting correctly during this transition please view on desktop browser.
Main Content

Course advice

Course advice

The Course Information Hub can assist you with course information and advice. Our Course Information Advisors are able to prepare personalised course plans for you, assist you with selecting units and nominating or changing your major/minor.

In addition to this, the Course Information Hub offers:

  • Enrolment assistance, including assistance with pre-requisite waivers, timetable clashes, full unit activities, invalid enrolments
  • Assistance with resuming your studies following a deferral or discontinuation
  • Advice on time requirements for completion of courses, and assistance with applications for extensions
  • Identification of potential graduates


Building 18, Room 18.103

134 328

+61 8 6304 0000

Mount Lawley

Building 13, Room 13.148

134 328

+61 8 6304 0000

South West

Building 1, Reception

9780 7777

+61 8 9780 7777

If you are a commencing student, you can find your course plan from your Virtual Information Pack. Note, current students will need to contact the Course Information Hub for a personalised course plan.

If you are having problems enrolling in units on SIMO, then you should contact Student Central.

If you are not sure that you have chosen the right course, it is advisable to contact the Careers Office.

Skip to top of page