Top of page
Global Site Navigation

Student Intranet - My Studies

Local Section Navigation

Help us improve our content by rating this page.

Page rating system

Please tell us why your content rating for this page is low.
If you'd rather not, just click Submit.

You are here:
ECU is currently converting this web content to a more mobile friendly format. If you find the content below is not formatting correctly during this transition please view on desktop browser.
Main Content

Change courses

Change courses

You must notify Centrelink of changes to your enrolment.

Undergraduate and postgraduate courses

If you wish to change to a new course you must apply online.

International students

Contact the ECU International Office for advice regarding any proposed change of course.

ECU International
Telephone: (61 8) 6304 5377
Facsimile: (61 8) 6304 2116

Masters/Doctoral courses (research) and professional doctorate courses

If you wish to change to a new research based course, you must apply directly to University Admissions. Please contact the Graduate Research School for specific information regarding deadlines and admission requirements.

Graduate Research School
Telephone: (08) 6304 3434


Top frequently asked questions on this topic

Got A Question? Ask Us.

Skip to top of page