ECU Vice-Chancellor's Student Award for Engagement
The ECU Vice-Chancellor's Student Award for Engagement is awarded by the university to recognise a nominated student or student team, who has demonstrated outstanding engagement with external communities and has contributed to the achievement of the university's strategic priorities through engagement activities in 2013. University students and staff, and representative bodies external to the University, may nominate any student or a student team.
Nomination opening date: 9 June 2014
Nomination closing date: 28 July 2014
Nomination method: Printable or electronic nomination forms
Amount: $5000 awarded to successful student or student team
Method: Cheque awarded at ceremony
- University students
- University staff
- Representative bodies external to the University
Self nominations will not be accepted.
- Any student or a student team who meets the eligibility criteria
To be eligible for nomination, students must meet the following criteria:
- Have enrolled in at least one unit at ECU in 2013, and not formally withdrawn or deferred before census date for that unit
- Hold an academic status of good standing at time of nomination
- Be nominated by a third party (self nominations will not be accepted)
Recipients of a previous year's award are eligible.
A student or student team may be nominated for this award and the Vice-Chancellor's Student Award for Contribution to University life.
Selection will be decided on by a panel, based on the strength of the nomination and the demonstrated engagement.
Contact the Scholarships Office