From 1 January 2016, ECU has implemented a new academic organisational structure featuring eight schools and no faculties. Information on this page may be outdated until changes are made to reflect the new school web pages. This will happen progressively during the first half of 2016.
All students intending to study in 2016 are advised that re-enrolments commence week beginning 23 November 2015. In this first week, staggered opening dates by Schools as detailed below to allow us to better manage the simultaneous load on SIMO.
- If you intend continuing your studies for the full year in 2016, it is recommended that you enrol for all relevant teaching periods to ensure your preferred times for lectures and tutorials. You will be able to vary these selections up until the start of each teaching period
- Units not forming part of your course structure are not able to be Commonwealth supported and will attract full fee charges
- Units not receiving minimum enrolment numbers may have to be cancelled so we advise you to check your enrolment closer to start of semester
- Summer Session 2015/16 - enrolments open Monday, 19 October 2015
- Summer units starting in December 2015 - enrolments close Monday, 30 November 2015
- Summer units starting in January 2016 - enrolments close Monday, 21 December 2015
Enrolments for all schools re-open on Friday, 27 November 2015