Quality reviews are part of the ECU Excellence Framework
Quality reviews are part of the group of Excellence Framework processes:
- the policy statement governing quality review activities can be found in the ECU Excellence Framework policy; and
- quality review activities are undertaken according to the guidelines.
The schedule of reviews 2013 – 2018 can be found in the Downloads section on this page.
Reviews managed by the Quality Unit:
- TEQSA Provider Registration and other audits (previously AUQA audits)
- Annual Reviews of Faculties and Centres (annually)
- School Reviews (5 yearly)
Reviews managed by the Office of Research and Innovation (ORI):
- Research Centre Reviews (5 yearly)
Reviews managed by ECU International (ECUI) and the Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Teaching, Learning and International):
- Offshore Program Reviews (3 yearly).
For further information, please contact the Quality Unit.