Luminate ScanPrint is the University’s location-based print, scan and copy solution provided by Fuji Xerox across all three campuses.
How do I print on campus?
Follow these simple steps to print when you are on campus:
- Click ‘File’
- Select ‘Print’
- Select ‘ECU_Staff_Printing’ for all staff print jobs
- Click print
- Swipe you staff ID card on any Luminate printer on any campus and your list of printing jobs will display on screen.
- Select the job you wish to print, or select print all.
Please note that all printers are set to duplex black and white as standard. Need single sided or colour? You’ll need to select these options in the printer properties.
Can I print when I'm not on campus?
You can print via WebPrint – just follow the steps below:
- Login to webprint.ecu.edu.au using you ECU Login
- Click on ‘WebPrint’ (located on the left of the page)
- Click on ‘Submit a job’
- Select ‘StaffPrintMono@ecu.edu.au’ for black and white or ‘StaffPrintColour@ecu.edu.au’
- Click on ‘Print Options & Account Selection’
- Enter number of copies
- Click ‘Upload Documents’
- Check your document format complies with the file type guide
- Click ‘Upload & Complete’ Job is now in your print queue available for release
Where will my document be printed?
Luminate ScanPrint uses ‘follow-me’ technology, so you can send your print job to the queue (as above) and print at any printer on any campus just by swiping your staff card! All you need to do is:
- Swipe your staff ID card. Forgot your card? Just enter your ECU Login details
- Press ‘Log In’
- Select the document to print
- Press ‘Print’ button
For any queries or issues relating to printing contact the Fuji Xerox contact centre on 1800 800 346.