The Human Resources Service Centre is responsible for administration and advice on a wide range of employment-related policies and procedures.
This includes staff selection and recruitment, induction and probation, performance management, managing change and organisational structures, employee health and safety and workforce planning.
Our services cover everything from recruitment of new staff to exit procedures for people leaving ECU:
- Planning, structures and positions;
- Work environment and conditions;
- Recruiting, appointing and inductions;
- Performance, recognition and career development;
- Salary and benefits;
- Work health, safety and wellness; and
- Ceasing employment
Access our current vacancies or register for employment to receive alerts when your target jobs are posted.
The HR Service Centre is located on Joondalup Campus in Building 1 on Level 3.
For general enquiries:
Telephone: (61 8) 6304 5995
Facsimile: (61 8) 6304 2944