Strategic Information Services
This team provides timely compliance data, analysis, forecasting and research services to enhance ECU decision-making.
- institutional research and analysis;
- compliance reporting to various Commonwealth and WA authorities;
- student load and enrolment planning; and
- supporting ECU’s Corporate Performance Management (KPIs).
Definitions and Glossaries
The Strategic Information Services team uses key information sources to meet its analysis and reporting requirements. This includes:
- Higher Education Support Act and Guidelines;
- Higher Education Definitions and Glossaries.
Statistics and Projections
We also use a range of statistical sources to facilitate forward planning and projections, including:
- Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations statistics;
- Student and general population projections; and
- ECU annual summary (pocket) statistics.
Manager, Strategic Information Services
Telephone: (61 8) 6304 2902