Resource Planning and Operations
This team leads the development and execution of ECU’s budgets and income allocation.
Key Resource Planning responsibilities
- lead the development and execution of ECU’s budgets and income allocation;
- provide training and user support for the enVisage budgeting system;
- run the Income Allocation Model, including monthly income allocation journals;
- administer the University Service Charge policy;
- process central funds journals (including maternity/severance reimbursements); and
- administer the Faculty/ECU sponsorship database.
For more information about ECU’s budget and guidelines please refer to the Downloads for this page.
Key System responsibilities
- provide functional oversight and system administration of all ECU finance systems;
- advise on functional enhancements and process improvements;
- liaise with ECU’s ITSC to provide user support, bug fixes, upgrades and system implementations; and
- oversee system training and development of system training materials.
For more information about finance systems, their links and user guides see the See Also section for this page.
Manager, Resource Planning and Operations
Telephone: (61 8) 6304 2763