Our Financial Services teams perform the functions of financial and revenue accounting, tax management and capital reporting.
Financial accounting teamKey responsibilities:
- statutory financial reporting processes;
- manage the external audit process;
- maintain and administer the general ledger;
- manage compliance in accordance with asset management policy;
- facilitate general ledger and asset module training; and
- oversee chart maintenance.
Capital Planning Accountant
Telephone: (61 8) 6304 2693
Revenue accounting team
- oversee recording of revenue in accordance with revenue recognition policies and procedures;
- manage ECU receipting systems and payment channels;
- provide support to Faculties and Centres on banking and receipts management;
- management of collection process for overdue and doubtful debts; and
- accounting services and support for the ECU Shop.
Finance Coordinator Revenue
Telephone: (61 8) 6304 2809
Tax management team
- tax-related compliance activities and correspondence for ECU;
- domestic and international tax submissions, including lodgement of BAS, FBT, payroll tax and foreign tax returns;
- advice on tax-related matters on specific projects, including ruling applications, concessions and exemption applications; and
- tax training to staff.
Telephone: (61 8) 6304 2571
Capital reporting and Treasury team
- manage ECU Treasury and Investments portfolios; and
- support Faculties and Centres in capital planning and reporting requirements.
Corporate Finance Accountant
Telephone: (61 8) 6304 2335