The Facilities and Services Centre is committed to the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of an integrated management system that meets the requirements of internationally and nationally recognised standards:
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2016 for Quality Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 14001:2016 for Environmental Management Systems
- OHSAS18001, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
To ensure that our staff understand how our Centre/University operates, policies and procedures have been written which explain how processes such as procuring, managing emergencies, hiring facilities, driving on campus, looking after your safety etc. is conducted.
For more information on policies, see the University Policies webpage.
Our Centre has developed:
- Procedures which underpin the University’s policies and explain how the principles are applied within our areas.
- Work instructions to document how activities are conducted by following a sequence of steps. These work instructions are written so that our staff can follow them independently, are written in a logical format, and align to the University’s policies and Centre procedures.