Qualtrics is sophisticated and user-friendly survey software. It consists of comprehensive survey resources, including:
- Survey design;
- Survey distribution;
- Survey analysis and reporting;
- Custom reports; and
- Conjoint analysis
Qualtrics is available for enrolled students and current staff members.
Setting up your account
To set up your Qualtrics account:
- go to ECU’s Qualtrics portal;
- log in using your ECU username and password;
- check that the Digital ID Card displays your details and select ‘Confirm’;
- if this is the first time you’ve attempted to set up a Qualtrics account select ‘I don't have a Qualtrics account’;
- a window with your details will appear. By default, Qualtrics ticks the ‘I am a student’ box. Untick this box if you’ve logged in as a staff member and select ‘Update’;
- your Qualtrics homepage will open and you’re ready to start creating your surveys.
If you already have a Qualtrics account, go to the Qualtrics portal and, when prompted, type your ECU username and password to gain access.
The Qualtrics Team provides a range of online training and support including:
- step-by-step guides to creating surveys, including advanced techniques;
- scheduled webinars (online seminars);
- eBooks; and
- individual assistance via email.
You can also get help using Qualtrics from the SOAR Centre, and Graduate Research School’s research training workshops on survey design.