Accessible information design
Accessibility refers to the concept of making materials in your unit's setting equally and easily available to enhance learning outcomes for all students. Use the tip sheets and checklists below to ensure the materials you are producing for your teaching and learning settings are accessible for all your students.
- Accessible information design - communications (PDF File, 367.9 KB)
- Accessible information design - eContent (PDF File, 314.5 KB)
- Accessible information design - PowerPoint slides (PDF File, 541.8 KB)
- Accessible information design - Printed materials (PDF File, 328.4 KB)
- Checklist - eContent (PDF File, 197.3 KB)
- Checklist - Printed information (PDF File, 489.5 KB)